The city-owned Ek Farmhouse, located on Rainier Boulevard North, sustained fire damage on the evening of Nov. 22.
Eastside Fire & Rescue crews responded, and the King County arson team is now investigating the incident.
The historic Ek Farmhouse, which was built in 1890, was retained onsite during the development of Confluence Park to be used for future public use. The city is currently evaluating the house – including the extent of structural, smoke and water damage – before determining next steps.
The Reporter will update this story as it develops at www.IssaquahReporter.com