Everyone is concerned about dental hygiene and are doing different things to improve their oral health. Other than brushing teeth, people are flossing and using mouthwash. Flossing is not as fun as you might hurt yourself using the thin flossing threads. Worse still, the flossing string can get stuck in braces or damage them. If you want to floss in a safe way, you can consider using the HydroFlosser 360.
What HydroFlosser 360 Does
The HydroFlosser 360 is specially designed to help you floss and clean your teeth in a safe manner. By using the HydroFlosser 360, you can effectively clean and maintain your oral health through oral irrigation and magnetics.
Oral irrigation helps clean your teeth and wash away any plaque or food particles present. Magnetics prevents minerals that are present in liquids from turning into solids and attaching themselves to your teeth. Both of these methods used together help you clean your teeth and get some protection from plaque and calcium buildup. If you have braces, it can help you get rid of any particles without damaging them leaving the teeth unclean.
Who needs HydroFlosser 360?
The HydroFlosser 360 is for:
- Those who have gingivitis or periodontitis.
- Those who want to improve their dental health using hydro flossing.
- Anyone with braces or dental implants wants to get rid of stuck particles and clean their teeth.
- Those who do not want to use flossing string but want to floss using a safer method.
Features of HydroFlosser 360
- Uses the latest high-pressure pulse technology
- There are 3 flossing modes
- There are 4 interchangeable tips
- It has a 230ml water tank that is detachable and easy-to-clean
- It is waterproof
- It is cordless and portable and can last for up to 30 days on a single charge
- It has a pivoting spout that allows it to rotate 360 degrees to ensure your teeth and mouth are thoroughly clean.
Benefits of using HydroFlosser 360
HydroFlosser has the following benefits:
- You can floss your teeth safely without having to use flossing string.
- Using it can help you prevent calculus and plaque from attaching themselves to your teeth.
- It reduces inflammation that occurs due to gingivitis.
- You can easily get the parts in case you need to replace them.
- It helps your teeth heal from periodontitis.
- You can use it to clean braces, teeth, and dental implants and get rid of tartar.
Where to get HydroFlosser 360
- One HydroFlosser 360 $49.00
- Two HydroFlosser 360 $44.50
- Three HydroFlosser 360 $39.67
- Four HydroFlosser 360 $34.75
You can save more if you buy more than one set. To contact the HydroFlosser 360 send an email to:
Final Thoughts on HydroFlosser 360
HydroFlosser 360 is unlike other water flossers in the market. It uses advanced technology and goes the extra mile when cleaning your teeth. With it, you can prevent plaque and calculus from building up. If you suffer from gingivitis and periodontitis, you can benefit from using it. It will reduce any inflammation and help heal the damaged parts. It is also easy to use and is cordless. Your smile can make or break your appearance. Use HydroFlosser 360 to improve your dental health and maintain that smile.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.