As of 8:14 a.m. July 13, an earlier ramp blocking incident on SR 520 Westbound at 108th Avenue Northeast in Bellevue has now been cleared and all lanes are open.
As of 1:05 p.m. July 13, an obstruction on State Route 167 southbound at 84 Avenue South in Kent is affecting all lanes and the ramp. WSDOT cannot say when this situation will resolve.
Construction Closures as of 1 p.m.
On SR 18 westbound at C Street to 244th Avenue Southeast, there is a slow-moving maintenance operation affecting the center lane.
On the I-90 eastbound on-ramp from northbound Rainier Ave. S., the ramp is closed for maintenance.
On I-90 westbound at SR 900, the left lane is closed for roadwork.
Another weekend-long closure of southbound I-5 is just ahead. Here are the details, according to the Washington State Department of Transportation.
• July 16 at 7 p.m. – July 19 at 5 a.m.
Southbound I-5 will reduced to two lanes on Friday and Saturday, and to one lane on Sunday between I-90 and Spokane Street., and the I-90 Westbound and Eastbound ramps to I-5 will be closed
Southbound I-5 lane reductions 7 p.m. Friday, July 16, to 5 a.m. Monday, July 19 – Freeway Park to Spokane Street:
• Lane closures will start at 7 p.m. Friday, July 16.
• The two left lanes of southbound mainline will be open Friday night and Saturday, July 17.
• The southbound mainline will be reduced to one lane on Sunday, July 18.
• The southbound collector/distributor lanes will be open for access to the SODO neighborhood, but the ramp to southbound I-5 will be closed. Exits to I-90, Dearborn Street, Fourth Avenue South and Airport Way will be open.
• The eastbound and westbound I-90 ramps to southbound I-5 will be closed.
• The Forest Street/Sixth Avenue exit will be closed.
• The Spokane Street/Columbian Way exit will be closed.