The following information was compiled from City of Issaquah police reports:
– Issaquah police helped Washington State Troopers, who surrounded an apartment complex, after a pursuit ended there June 3. The suspect allegedly fled along I-90, reaching speeds of 116 mph, before he was followed to a garage in Issaquah on the 1500 block of Northeast Hawthorne Street. The Issaquah police cordoned off the street while troopers arrested two men.
– A 34-year-old woman was arrested after stealing and eating $22 in food at a store on the 1400 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard June 7.
– Issaquah police officers were dispatched to help find a missing 6-year-old child at Timberlake Park June 2. The officers converged on the area and made contact with the mother, when they found the child in a nearby residential area.
– Someone called police to report several car break-ins at an employee parking lot just north of the 24 Hour Fitness off Southeast 56th Street June 7.
– A car window was smashed and laptop grabbed from a car on the 23400 block of Southeast Black Nugget Road June 3.
– Someone called police after allegedly seeing a teen show another a pocket knife on the corner of Newport Way Southeast and Front Street South June 3.
– A woman approached police to tell them a man was abusing his dog June 4 on the 500 block of East Sunset Way. The owner denied kicking his dog, and said the dog ran into traffic and he was disciplining it.
– Police responded to a noise complaint that turned out to be a junior lacrosse team that was celebrating a championship win at a restaurant on the 2500 block of Northeast Park Drive June 4.
– A 43-year-old was arrested for stealing $57 in items from a department store on the 1800 block of 10th Avenue Northwest June 5.
– A prowler took a backpack, wrist watch and GPS, a $575 loss, from a truck on the 1700 block of 16th Lane Southeast.
– A 59-year-old man was arrested for fourth-degree domestic assault June 2 on the 1600 block of 16th Avenue Northeast.
– A 50-year-old man was arrested for having open alcohol on the 6100 block of East Lake Sammamish Parkway Southeast June 2.
– The window of a city-owned truck was smashed open, but nothing taken on the 1700 block of 12th Avenue Northwest June 3.
– Police located a manhole cover that apparently had water leaking from it for some time on the corner of Newport Way Northwest and 12th Avenue Northwest June 2.
– Someone stole a laptop, wallet, cell phone, cash and computer bag, a $900 loss, from a possibly unlocked car on the 500 block of Alpine Ridge Place Northwest June 1.
– A car prowler made off with a computer, backpack and two glasses, a $1,900 loss, on the 2200 block of Northwest Boulder Way June 1.
– A road sign was reportedly knocked over on the 4100 block of Providence Point Drive Southeast June 1.
– There was a report of a customer dining and dashing, a $21 loss, on the 100 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard June 1.
– The window was smashed out of a Volvo and a purse, wallet and necklace stolen, a $1,900 loss on the 5700 block of East Lake Sammamish Parkway Southeast June 2.
– A bag, speakers and clothing were reported stolen, a $390 loss, froma car on the 1800 block of 15th Place Northwest June 2.
– A home was burglarized, causing a $21,300 loss, May 30 on the 23400 block of Southeast Black Nugget Road. Among the reported missing items were three watches, two sunglasses, two purses, a ring and cash
– An 18-year-old man was arrested for driving drunk on Avondale Road Northeast on May 28.
– A 19-year-old woman was arrested for fourth-degree domestic violence assault on the 1000 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard on May 27.